- AC to DC
Power Factor Correction
0 – 10
It can be challenging trying to determine which electrical components to use in your products and the criteria that are the most important. Let one of our electrical engineers guide you to the solution that best fits your application. Remember that many decisions must be made in order to optimize your design while maximizing its efficiency and lifetime. Our total systems approach starts with the application and works through the customer’s main criteria to establish a baseline. If you don’t know some of the answers or even where to start, don't worry! Let us help you start designing your LED fixtures today.
• Should I use a ballast or design my own circuit?
• Can LEDs be dimmed using a standard TRIAC dimmer?
• What is power factor correction?
• Will LED systems work with DALI or other control systems?
• Which is the best way to dim LEDs?
Not sure which is right for you? Just ask